In addition to offering the highest level of quality care, Bridge House has exceptional facilities that make life enjoyable and engaging for all residents, whatever their hobbies and personal preferences.
- Cinema – a fantastic widescreen experience enabling residents to enjoy both old classics and new releases with family and friends.
- Bistro – residents are able to join Riverly Club members in the bistro for coffee, home-made cakes and pastries, specialist teas and refreshments or even a light lunch in stylish surroundings.
- Fitness Suite – our fitness suite enables residents to engage in light exercise with specialist equipment suitable for the elderly or less physically able. Regular light exercise can provide improved mobility and prevent falls.
- Spa and Hair Salon – residents can pamper themselves in our hair and beauty spa, offering true indulgence through a range of relaxing treatments, including massage, manicures, pedicures and foot massage, waxing and facials.
- Library – our library has an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy some quiet time or a game at the billiards table.
- Small and comfortable lounges – we have a number of small lounges where residents can spend quiet time alone or share with visiting family and friends. This gives residents choice to be involved with other residents or have time by themselves.
- Private Dining – we know how important it is to involve family and friends in our residents’ lives. Our private dining area is available to our residents to host a dinner party or celebratory function.
Our residents tell us “We love the variety of what is available at our home in Bridge House”.
Families can be secure in the knowledge that their loved one is being cared for in luxurious yet homely surroundings with so much to do. As one of resident’s daughters says “It is a real pleasure to visit Mum and to see her so engaged and stimulated”.